The Valentine’s Love Blanket Pattern is a proven and tested pattern that is easy and accurate to make for yourself or for your loved ones.
Valentine’s Day is a day where everybody flaunts their love. In a few months, it’s going to be that time of the year where love seems to be everywhere. Couples holding hands, dinner for two deals, and girls holding bouquets of flowers will invade your days.
It may be an annoying day, if you’re single and an exciting one if you’re in a relationship. No matter what, this blanket pattern will give love and comfort to your loved ones if you think they need an extra reminder of you, or if you need some extra love yourself.
ABOUT THIS VALENTINE’S LOVE BLANKET PATTERN
This Valentine’s Love Blanket Pattern was created by Kate Wagstaff of Crafting Friends Design. The pattern makes use of chevron and afghan crochet patterns to show love and comfort through this blanket.
Each heart is already set in the blanket during crocheting to save time. The pattern can work with different colors and different kinds of love. What’s more, it comes in a wide range of sizes.
BLANKET SKILL LEVEL
MATERIALS FOR THE VALENTINE’S PATTERN
- Yarn – specific yarns used:
Vannas Choice Yarn
Red Heart With Love yarn
- Hook: K/10 ½ -6.5mm
- Gauge: 3 dc & 2 rows = 1”
LOVE BLANKET PATTERN SIZES
- 30”x35” (335 White, 279 Red)
- 40”x40” (510 White, 425 Red)
- 42”x52” (696 White, 580 Red)
- 47”x47” (703 White, 587 Red)
- 48”x60” (917 White, 765 Red)
- 59” x 85” (1597 White, 1331 Red)
STITCHES OF THE LOVE CROCHET BLANKET
- st(s) – Stitch(es)
- sl st – Slip stitch
- ch – Chain Stitch: Beginner’s guide to chain stitching
- yo – Yarn over
- sc – Single crochet stitch
- hdc – Half double crochet stitch
- dc – Double crochet stitch
- tr – Treble crochet stitch
- Hdc Foundation Chain